Payday Loans FAQs
You have questions. We have easy answers!
Payday Loan FAQs
We make the Payday Loan process easy:
- Step 1. Complete an application in-store with one of our Loan Experts
- Step 2. Get a quick and easy lending decision
- Step 3. If approved, fully review your Payday Loan documents and sign along with providing us a check and/or authorization to debit your account
- Step 4. Receive your cash
- Step 5. Repay on your due date, typically your next payday
You may be eligible for a no-cost extended payment plan, also known as an Extended Payment Plan (EPP). If you’d like to learn more about an EPP or other repayment options, please call or visit your local easymoney store. Please contact us at least one banking day before your loan is due if you cannot repay your loan on its due date. Failure to make payment or arrange for an extension will result in deposit of your check and/or debit of funds from your designated account.
This depends on your state and lender. Both Alabama and Tennessee limit the amount and number of payday loans one can have at any one time. Please contact an easymoney Loan Expert in store for more details.
Yes. Our goal is to help all our neighbors where possible. You may be eligible for a Payday Loan despite having a less than perfect or even poor credi t. You can contact an easymoney Loan Expert in store to apply.
Usually, Payday Loans are due at or near your next payday which will depend on your pay cycle (you might be paid weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.) At the time of your due date as outlined in your loan terms, you will owe the stated fees and the principal amount (the borrowed funds).